Howdy! Jen Bradshaw here from
Looking for some new spooky, creepy, or just FUN Halloween writing topics for your kiddos?
Here are a few examples you will find in my journal writing freebie:
- Describe how pumpkins seeds feel, smell, sound, and taste as they are being pulled out of a pumpkin.
- Write about winning a costume contest.
- Walking along the dark road...
- Feeling the bat brush my skin...
- Traveling to the pumpkin patch...
You will also find a FREE Writing Checklist to help your students stay on track with their writing.
If you would like a free Halloween Story Starter ~ Journal Writing set for yourself, please click here or on the graphic above.