What Kinds of Cognitive Weaknesses Impact a Child's Ability to Read?
- Their eyes may have trouble scanning from left to right.
- They may have poor visual processing skills.
- They may struggle with understanding auditory information.
- They may have limited visual and auditory memory skills.
- They may experience sequential difficulties such as word reversals.
What Can You Do to Help Strengthen their Brains?
I offer free sample activities that can be used to assist your struggling learners. The activities were designed to be fun and engaging, so that students can have fun developing basic skills while getting excited about the learning process.
Click Here to get your free sample copy.