Are you preparing for the last parent-teacher conference of the year? Why not make it a student-led conference?
Check out the Student-Led Conferences page on The Cornerstone website to access this FREE printable student-led conference question sheet. Designed for grades K-6 and adaptable for secondary students, this form provides sample questions that you can ask of kids and their parents during the conference session so that families are empowered to take ownership over children's learning.
You'll also learn:
- What are student-led conferences?
- Why should you try them?
- When should they be held?
- How can you prepare for them?
- How do they work?
- What questions should you ask?
- How can you find out more about how other teachers hold student-led conferences?